Pagina's

zondag 20 december 2009

Yesterday I went shopping with my friend. I needed something to wear for NYE! It's not very stylish and chic, but I love it and I'm feeling good in it :)
I bought a white top/dress so I need a black legging. Bloody red pumps and the same color as a mini-handback. I also bought Ballerina's in red. For the afterparty, haha!
But before we went shopping I did her nails again for the upcoming holidays and parties.
My BF was learning for his exams in Januari. So It's my turn too! This afternoon I should study too. But I don't like it! It's snow outside, everyone enjoys the vacation, everyone's going out, ... and I? I'm just sitting here and I'm "almost" start with studying. HAHA

Here are my friend's nails I did yesterday..
Photobucket


These are my mom's I did last week ..
Photobucket

The things I bought yesterday:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Detail:
Photobucket

My pumps from Zara
Photobucket

Photobucket

The ballerina's from the new look. They were €19 . when I bought them she said they're for 9€ !!! Damn what was I lucky!
Photobucket

Detail:
Photobucket

And this back is big enough for my wallet, my camera( which is always a problem because the sack where he's in it is very big), and other small stuff.
Photobucket




Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be