Pagina's

zondag 13 december 2009

Order or no order?


Photobucket

Hi, my readers..
Yesterday I found a lovely pair of shoes I really want! But It's from China. I don't have experience with ordering things via internet. So is this save? Will my package arrive completely and not damaged? Will it be the right size?
All those questions are taking my part the whole day.
I really fell in love with the shoes.
You wanne see them?

.
.
.
.
.
v


Photobucket

I love the blue and brown one.
The pink is very cute but I wouldn't have lots of clothes to combinate with. Haha.
It's only $9.75 US
I also like these:

Photobucket

Today we also went to a brunch at "Van Der Valk" at Oostkamp. A hotel - restaurant which was whole restaurated and woww! Chic as it was... the food was delicious too!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love champagne. Maybe a little bit too much though!
Hahahaa.. Whatever! doesn't mind, right?!
Tomorrow there's no school for me:) So my daydiagram is pretty full :)
Summarising some lessons and doing my mums nails again..
Doing mines too because they look UGLY, I know!

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be