Pagina's

dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Estetika

Saturday it was Estetika again in Brussels Expo. This was our day for me and my mum ;-). I was still sick but I couldn't just pass that day!

Photobucket
These are 3D gels of Professionails. You can make 3D flowers, just like you should use acryl.

Photobucket
Nice stickers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
And this is something new I already told you about it. Well, I bought the first you always need: "Gellak Primo". And this new color : "Nr.37" = it's a hot red colour ;)


Photobucket
____________________________________________________________________________________
Also we got a new aquarium :D and sunday we bought alot of guppies, Molly's, Scalarts, ...
And I have to say .. it's like a new television for my cat ;-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be