Pagina's

donderdag 8 oktober 2009

Fashionshow 2

Parts of the collections :)

We start with the collection of Byblos .. Personnaly, I heard ones about the mark, but never seen their creations .. well, I have to say: it looks very beautiful and ready to wear :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The last 2 pictures I fell in love with the tops they wear!


Here's a short view of Louis Vuitton fashionshow
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I like the pouffy effect on the shoulders .. It has something cute , don't you think?


And a view pictures of the fashionshow in "le grand palais" in Paris for CHANEL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
well.. Rihanna and the singer Prince was there too :)
Photobucket



Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be