Pagina's

zaterdag 31 oktober 2009

I want ..

yesterday I bought some stuff:) (is that weird? haha)
While we were in Carrefour I saw these lovely:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And I also bought these two:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my day turned into a whole hello kitty day :D My BF gave me a hello kitty too :D haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I cleaned up my wardrobe. Damn that was a mess!
Lots of clothes I don't even wear anymore. I threw them away and I also found a dress which I will return to a modern one:) If I have time enough ;-)


Yesterday I saw these LOVELY boots, I fell in love with. But size 39 was too small. So I ordered a 40 so I hooope that one will fit. And I realy want to have a nintendo DS in pink version, uhu!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


To end up the day we went to celebrate my friends bday :)
She's now 19 years old:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
on the left is the birthdaygirl with her bf

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I think My dog wants to play once too :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be