Pagina's

dinsdag 24 november 2009

Timelimit

First I wanna show you a picture I made with Photofunia.com Of me and Edward Cullen.
Friday 20 november me and a friend went to the cinema. I LOVE the movie " New moon" ! It's magnifique!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wish I was Bella ..


Second thing: I have a new pet! :D a cat Minoes :p haha
@ the moment, she's sleeping on my laptopback! haha weirdo cat..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really have a weirdo cat.. watch this .


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But I love her so much!. She's 6 months old now.
Schoolwork is making me crazy. I have to make my own game with nature.
well, this is the beginning. I needed in every corner 15 breaches. My bf did this for me because he needed a drilling machine.

Photobucket
Photobucket
this was just the beginning ...
Photobucket




Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be