Pagina's

woensdag 14 april 2010

Roses are red.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

New buyed things ;-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
New pumps arrival :-)
Photobucket
My new, white bikini :-) how much bikinis do I have now? (a) I haven't uploaded photos yet of my Marlies Dekkers bikini and swimsuit.
Photobucket
Well, I have already told you there will be an event within 32 days: Bassleader. And me and my best friend will be in Tygerstyle :-) I will wear this and she something in the same.
Photobucket
I really adored this cute sheep and I will put on a ring so he can use as keysheep ;-)Photobucket
My new belt for €13
Photobucket
A new sweater from Calvin Klein.
Photobucket 

And this dress :-)The nails of Fauve.
Photobucket

And some random pics of what is happened the last week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and my mum on the G-Force. It's quied bored.


@The amadeus where you can eat the most delicious "ribbekes" in Belgium. You can order as much as you want and the saucage between your hot potatoes is DE-LIC-IOUS !
This is me and my bf before we left home :)Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was wearing the blouse from DEPT. I kinda fell in love with it.
There was a table next to us who were celebrating there bachelor night. And they needed some stuff like a mirror, some make-up, a photo.. and then, before they left they gave us this condom and my oh-so-lovely boyfriend putted it in my chocolat-mousse 0.o
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be