Pagina's

dinsdag 20 april 2010

Switching the languages

Hi, my readers:) I have to tell you all..
I started this blog in my own language and switched to english. It helps me to be updated and learn new words I didn't knew before. But .. ! About the things I would like to talk and share with you all, seems a little bit to difficult for me by using the right words. That's a big reason why I don't give too much explication with the things I do, new shopped things and alot more.
I also hope to reach more people of my own country, and be realistic, how many blogs excists in english? Guess it will all go about the same for 80%.
But, even if I will type in dutch, it doesn't mean you don't have to visit and 'read/watch' my blog anymore, huh?!
I still hope I will get support of you all gals, and I hope for you're understanding for my situation, thanks.
Nicky



I will also include in this post a pictur of me and my boyfriend from saturday :)
On the picture you see my new belt, I already showed you in the previous post.

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be