Pagina's

donderdag 16 juli 2009

Update (:

Last week, tuesday I got a new piercing :D
The picture: © mariposa x3
On the photo it's a big one, but after 3 days you can switch to a 8mm piercing :D so now I have a pink, swarovski stone :D and I also bought a turqoise one :D But I still have to use special products the next 2 weeks .

It's a very busy week, because I have to work from half past 10am to 7 pm! and that's late! So I'm exhausted!
I gave my mom new gelnails, but this time she wanted something, everybody-would-see-nails (:
Detail: Photobucket
Photobucket
And these are of some co-worker :)
Photobucket

At my non-working-day I went shopping :) the result: lost alooot of money and aloooot of new stuff :D
Photobucket
A new bikini and a skirt to wear over your bikini, But I like it for wearing as a normal skirt as well.
This is my 8th bikini at the moment:p goosh

Photobucket
I couldn't resist to buy these cutie ones

Photobucket
A pink sweater ( I really needed a new one)

Photobucket
Black top, for going out and the pink one, I'm wearing right now together with the skirt below :D

Photobucket

A view weeks ago I bought me a new phone : the Blackberry 8900 !! and a new notebook from Acer
what was in it:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday in my city it was nightmarket.. And I couldn't resist (again) to buy some stuff.
First I bought a protection of rubber for my blackberry, guess what? PINK ! A fiew ribbon-clips and stickers for nailart.
Photobucket
I ordered a new watch at the juwelery from hello kitty and yesterday he arrived !! Dammn I was happy!
Photobucket
At the market I saw the same top I had in pink, but alot of other colors so I bought the same in red and a t-shirt with a chihuahua (because I have one)
Photobucket

Last week I also bought a new handbag from Guess.. I will post later a photo of it.. I also wanted the wallet of it, but I guess I will wait for a bit :)




Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be