Pagina's

zondag 16 augustus 2009

Photography from France

Hi! I'm back from 12 days France.
Alot happened in those days! but it's too much to write it all down.
In that place I will post some photos of it :)
In this post I will place some "photography-photos" I took.
Photobucket
This one took my bf of me (:
At that moment, we were fishing ( read: they .. were fishing, not me :) I was just watching to them and I was inspired by the thousands of waterflies on the lake )
.
.
Photobucket
This is my bf's stephsister (or how you write it) she is such a cute girl and she likes to pose. She always stole my sunglasses, which looks great on her because they're so big for her :D
Photobucket
Michiel don't like it to get on pictures, otherwise he looks so serious, just like this picture :) But he's a nice guy and eats a bit too much :D

Photobucket
And for sure, this is my boyfriend while he was fishing. I thought it looked great to take a picture like that. It gave the picture a nice contrast while the sun was going down.

Photobucket
Birgit again, while she was eating a peche and I took my camera she was already posing for me :D ha! funny you..
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
My bf on a boring moment :)

and all the others are on my deviantart :)


Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be