Pagina's

zondag 4 oktober 2009

My ferret

I think I never introduced you to my ferret ?
well .. this is the moment :)
His name is Diesel and now he's 5 years old ( a really old one )
In my whole entire life I had 6 ferrets.
My first one was the kindiest one: Lilo
Then I had Louise & Thelma, Freezy (died because he was to young and instead of that I had the opportunity to chose another one which one wasDiesel) and then I had Syra .

Diesel:
Photobucket
This is a photo of last week.

I will show you some pictures in the past
(Diesel knows it very well when I'm taking pictures. He's just like a photomodel haha )

Photobucket

Photobucket
Diesel :)

This is Thelma:
Photobucket

Syra ( she loved to sleep in those boxes with books )
Photobucket

And this is loulou (louise on the left) & diesel on the right:
Photobucket



Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be