Pagina's

maandag 11 januari 2010

Swarovski vs. Alice in wonderland

Maybe you've noticed, or maybe not .. But in March, Swarovski comes with something new and yes, it's a collection based on Alice in wonderland! So when I heared that, I immediatly thought of someone cute. Which it was :D
Can't wait to show you my fav's of the collection.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And last but not least: the beautiest of the whole collection those beautiful earrings! I must say they look a little bit like mines of swarovski.

Photobucket



And these are mine: (I like the blue/purple stone they use! It's so intense.)
Photobucket

New blouse.. I'm always in the mood for taking tons op pictures while I'm supposed to study, hehe^^.

Photobucket
Photobucket






Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyrighted by Mariposax3 2009-2010
Contact me : mariposax3@live.be